Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Looking into the Past — Part I

Here is some of my work I have done in the past year for my clients.


An identity I created for a personal concierge service. My client wanted something fun, spunky, and professional! She just loved with what I created.


My son just loves Jack from Disney's Nightmare Before Christmas. He wanted his 11th birthday party to be just that! For the life of me, I had the hardest time finding all the party supplies (the movie was released in 1993), thank goodness we have ebay! But I didn't care for the invites, so I created mine own. I cannot take credit for the wording, friend of mine wrote that - Thanks MelBel!


Isn't he the cutest! I created my friend's son's first birthday party invites. I just love them!


Leslie is a great person to work with. She has such bright ideas and I am happy to help plan her special day! One of the first pieces I created were her save the dates. I love the elongated card and I used glossy paper for the front and matte for the back.

0 comments: